Terms of Booking
1. “The Company” means Pawfect Dogsense
2. “The Buyer” means the customer, person, business or company to whom goods/services are supplied subject to these conditions.
3. “The Goods” means any goods, services and accessories supplied by the Company to the buyer are subject to these conditions.
4. “The Contract” means any agreement for the purchase of goods/services by the buyer.
2. Terms of Contract
1. Payment must be paid at the point of booking, unless previously agreed with the company in writing.
2. If you can’t make a 1-2-1 training session, please call the office on 07837 377273 to rearrange. If you cancel within 24 hours of an appointment then you will be charged 50% of the cost of the training session to cover loss of earnings. If you cancel a 1-2-1 within 60 minutes of the start time then you will loose your 1-2-1 and payment in full will be required for that session.
3. If a trainer arrives for a 1-2-1 and cannot gain entry or find the property, we will contact you via Email, Phone and Text for 20 minutes past your start time, at which point we will leave and your 1-2-1 booking will be cancelled and payment in full will be required.
4. Sessions booked in a block entitle you to consecutive weekly training, and gives you diary priority on booking. You have 2 cancellations but the Company must be made aware of cancellation no less than 48 hours prior to session. I.e If you block book 6 sessions, you have 8 weeks to use your sessions. Any sessions remaining after time period will be lost. Consecutive training sessions have proven more effective when dealing with behavioural and training issues than one-off sessions.
5. To minimise our carbon footprint, we will provide email receipts although paper copies are available on request.
6. Discounts and Promotions: Disabled Badge Holder’s and O.A.P’s may be eligible for discounts towards training costs, please call us to book rather than use the online booking system.
7. Due to the practicality of travelling during peak hours, please allow your trainer a 20 minute window around your allotted time. In the event your trainer is running late, you will be informed by phone or text.
8. Prepaid course payments and deposits are not refundable, this includes Group Class bookings.
9. Any of our trainer’s have the right to withdraw training at any point.
3. Force Majeure
1. The Company shall not be liable for failure to deliver the services for any reason whatsoever outside the reasonable control of the Company including, without limitation to the generality of the foregoing, industrial action, war, storm, fire, explosion, flood, govermental actions or regulations, act of god, riots, strikes, lock-outs, or non availability of stocks or materials. Any failure of this type shall not affect the obligation to pay for Goods already delivered.
4. Data Protection
1. All aspects of the Contract shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If we fail to enforce any provision of this contract, that failure will not prelude us from enforcing either that provision (or any similar provison) on a later occasion.